Please inform us of all general repairs in writing. We ask that you provide as much information as possible regarding the nature of the problem, and that you include authorisation for us to access the property so that the repairs can be carried out. This can be done in the following ways:
- email your allocated property manager
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax 03 9598 8001, using our Repair Request Form
Please advise us when any work has been completed.
If you have arranged suitable time with a tradesperson, and you are not home at the pre-arranged time, you will be charged the standard call-out fee for the tradesperson's attendance.
You will be responsible for payment for any damage that is caused by tenant neglect or misuse. For example:
- a power failure due to a faulty appliances
- a foreign object that blocks a toilet or a drain
- a broken window or glass caused by a stone or ball being thrown
It is the tenant's responsibility to replace blown light globes in the property (provided they are in reasonable reach).
If you are unsure of who is responsible for a repair, please contact your personal Property Manager.