THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
In a quiet neighbourhood that sides up to Edithvale Seaford Wetlands and a pleasant walk through a shortcut to the beach, this four-bedroom family home surrounds you with some of life's natural delights while schools and shops are also a stone's throw away.
Features of this fab family home include:-
- Wide entrance area
- A huge entertaining zone comprising of two lounge/living spaces which are bathed in lovely natural light & split system heating & cooling
- White kitchen with vibrant red splash-back, gas cooktop, electric wall oven & a dishwasher
- Great sized tiled family room opening to the alfresco area with a clear, covered, high pitched roof, external gas outlet & an outside sink/bench area - ideal for those who love to entertain outdoors
- Really large Master bedroom with split system heating & cooling, and an entire wall of built-in robes
- Ensuite to Master bedroom with wide vanity, shower and toilet
- 3 further bedrooms, all with built-in robes, or save one of these as a home office, storage or a kids TV room
- Central family bathroom with separate bath & shower and the added convenience of a separate toilet
- Good storage & cupboard space
- Good sized laundry set at the rear of the home with easy access to the backyard
- Garage with rear access to the backyard
Sitting directly opposite a laneway to Patterson River Secondary College and a short walk to Seaford North Primary School, this home delivers all the comforts and conveniences a growing family needs with two living areas, two bathrooms and covered outdoor entertaining, while an extensive garden space makes for the ideal area for kids to play.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Alarm system not operational & does not form part of the lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.