Due to COVID restrictions, all inspections are by appointment only. We ask you to please schedule your attendance with an available inspection time. Once all inspection times are filled, we are unable to accommodate additional attendees.
This elevated one bedroom apartment enjoys skyline views!
Presented with style and contemporary flair, this great property is ideally suited to a professional single or couple. The 3rd floor position enjoys stunning views of the city and the added benefit of great privacy. You'll come home to relax and enjoy this low-maintenance lifestyle in a prize position.
Boasting features such as:-
- Modern white kitchen with loads of storage cupboards, induction cook-top, electric oven and an island bench with storage that couples as a table/breakfast bar
- An integrated space in the kitchen to fit a front loader washing machine (not supplied), or take advantage of the communal laundry
- Open plan lounge/dining room with northern views of the city scapes - enjoying gorgeous light but still maintaining great privacy
- Great sized bedroom with fully-fitted mirrored built-in robes
- Crisp white bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Ceiling fans in the bedroom and lounge room and split system heating & cooling in the lounge room keeping the property nice and cosy.
- Off-street parking for one car at the rear of the block
- Security entrance to the building
- Communal front yard with leafy ornamental pears
Enjoy the lifestyle of this sought after area, located only moments from Albert Park Lake, Fitzroy & Chapel Street cafe and shopping precincts. Public transport only moments away.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Please note that there is no active phone line currently at the property, however permission will be granted by the owner if the tenant requires one at their own expense
Car space for this property is located directly at the back of the building, running alongside the building & marked as No.13
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.