THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
This superbly renovated three bedroom brick Californian Bungalow is adorned with beautiful leadlight windows and decorative ceilings, with a seamless blend of indoor & outdoor entertaining.
This property will offer a lucky family amazing space, featuring the following:-
- Decorative bi-fold doors open to the north facing formal lounge room which enjoys high decorative ceilings, polished floor boards, ornamental gas fireplace and adjoining dining room
- Master bedroom flooded with natural light, polished floor boards, built in robes and an amazing porcelain ensuite bathroom
- Huge second bedroom with built in robes, polished floor boards and gorgeous box bay window seat
- Third bedroom with built in robes and polished floor boards
- Heritage style central bathroom with claw-foot bath and shower
- Stone kitchen with SMEG & Westinghouse cooking appliances, a second oven and an Electrolux dishwasher
- Lovely & light fitted laundry with leadlight windows and great additional storage space
- Separate powder room
- Large living room with polished floor boards with gas fire-place
Those who love to entertain, whether it's for the kids or the grown-ups will have plenty to plan with this house!
- Huge undercover alfresco entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fans
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Built in BBQ great for hosting summer parties
- Landscaped garden with a small grassed area which is completely secure for the kids
This property features host of additional extras, such as; ducted heating, air conditioning, white plantation shutters, security door entry, external blinds, storage shed, and single remote lock-up garage with rear roller door & parking for an additional car in the drive-way.
An inspection of this home will not disappoint and all located in one of Bentleigh's most well regarded pockets - metres to the Bentleigh Club and walkways to Allnutt Park, moments to the cafe culture festivities in Centre Road, Bentleigh train station, schools and Hawthorn Road tram.
12+ month lease
Pets considered upon application
One calendar months rent required as bond
Monthly pool maintenance included. Tenants to pay for pool chemicals
Garden maintenance included. Tenant to maintain lawns & edges
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.