Due to COVID restrictions, all inspections are by appointment only. We ask you to please schedule your attendance with an available inspection time. Once all inspection times are filled, we are unable to accommodate additional attendees.
Grab your morning latte from Sons Of Mary or another of your favourite cafes as you dash for the train to work. Both are only a minute or two from the front door of this fab townhouse in a sought after, Art Deco inspired block which sits just on the fringe of the Martin Street Village.
Enjoy the best of both lifestyle and location when you live in this secluded & secure complex which is architecturally designed & boasts an abundance of natural light. Choose between the upper level terrace balcony, or the lower level private courtyard to spend some quiet time chilling or reading a book.
Ground level comprising the following features:-
- Welcoming tiled entrance with ample linen & storage cupboards
- Light & bright Master bedroom with built-in robes & double glass French doors spilling out to a landscaped private courtyard
- Ensuite bathroom in a stylish neutral palette, walk-in shower & single vanity with loads of under-bench storage
- Good sized second bedroom with fully-fitted built-in robes & double glass French doors leading out to the secluded balcony terrace
- A further third bedroom or home office with serene, leafy outlooks
- Central family bathroom in a neutral colour palette with shower over bath and large vanity with under-bench storage
- Well-appointed European laundry with space for both a front or top-loading washing machine and a dryer, complimented by a single wash trough
- Private & secluded courtyard - the ideal place to sit and enjoy some quiet time
Upstairs featuring the following:-
- Elegant & stylish kitchen with granite bench-tops & breakfast bar, complete with quality appliances including MIELE electric wall oven, gas cook-top & dishwasher, double sink, built-in pull-out pantry and an abundance of drawer & cupboard space
- Expansive, open-plan living & dining space, flanked by glass French doors opening to a private terrace balcony and capturing an abundance of natural light and enjoying vistas of the gorgeous established tree located in the courtyard of the complex
- Convenience of a guest powder room
Other great added extras include:-
- Intercom pedestrian entrance
- Secure remote controlled entry to basement parking which houses a decent sized vehicle & the ability to have a second car on the car stacker
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Lockable storage cage
- An additional storage room just outside the rear entrance
- Unlimited time restriction visitor parking permit
Ideally suited to a professional couple or small family looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, this sensational townhouse is only steps from Martin Street Village's boutique shopping, eateries, Gardenvale Station, Elsternwick Primary School and the lush greenery of Kamesburgh Gardens and Elsternwick Park. Easy access to Nepean Highway for City or southern travel and a short distance to Brighton and Elwood beaches.
14+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Car stacker induction MUST be carried out at the tenants expense
Internet service provider for the building is Lightning Broadband & pricing is plan specific
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.