Due to COVID restrictions, all inspections are by appointment only. We ask you to please schedule your attendance with an available inspection time. Once all inspection times are filled, we are unable to accommodate additional attendees
The team at Your Property Manager is proud to present this modern 2 bedroom apartment in what would be one of Bayside's most convenient locations. Beyond the front door of the 'Del Mar' building every Ormond Road attraction awaits. You could almost wake to the smell of fresh coffee in this stylish second floor apartment. Directly opposite some of Elwood's most fabulous eateries such as Jimmy Jamz, Combi, The Milton, Dandelion & much more.
With a secure entrance from Ormond Road, this is an ideal property for a single professional, couple or small family.
Move on in to enjoy the following features:-
- Secure intercom access to the building & lift access to the apartment floor
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and split system heating & cooling
- Second bedroom or home office also with built-in robes & split system heating & cooling
- Modern laminate kitchen with stone bar top, double sink, SMEG stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven, Andi stainless steel dishwasher & tilled splashback
- Open plan lounge & dining room leading onto a nice tilled balcony - great to enjoy some sun or fresh air & bring some of the outside in!
- Well-appointed bathroom with stone vanity, shower over bath & toilet
- European laundry
- Split system heating & cooling also in the lounge room
- Single secure car park for 1 on the ground floor (not a stacker) with communal storage behind the carpark wall (Car-space marked as No. 53).
Additional features include quality floorboards throughout the apartment, feature mirror panelling on part of the entry wall & storage cupboard / linen closet in the hallway.
Ormond Road is one of Bayside's thriving spots & it's no wonder! Super convenient with Elsternwick Park, local boutiques, wine bars, grocery shops, speciality food stores & a stroll to the beach only moments away.
12 months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.