THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this private and secure two-bedroom beachfront apartment. Set back from the main road and superbly positioned opposite the Sandringham Club, this recently renovated apartment enjoys the sea-breeze lifestyle close to the beach, cafes and all that Bayside has to offer.
Showcasing the following features:
- Secure apartment entrance
- Urban chic kitchen with stone benchtops, gas stove-top, oven & dishwasher
- Two carpeted bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Sophisticated & spacious central bathroom with separate bath, shower, laundry facilities and amply storage
- Private spacious balcony with views across the tea-trees towards the bay
- Lock up single garage with remote control access
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Hot water expenses included in lease
If you do want to venture out for that morning coffee, you are only 600m to Sandringham Village and train station, walking distance to Hampton Shops, as well at Royal Avenue farmers market just a short stroll away.
This impressive apartment is ideal for a single professional or couple looking for the ultimate Bayside lifestyle with beach, transport, cafes and parks all at your doorstep.
12+ month lease
One calendar months rent required at bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.