THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this exceptional entertainer with a flexible floorplan and generous living to the lower level. This one-of-a-kind home boasts a stylish range of period features in a sought-after seaside pocket, so close to the village and foreshore.
Behind the picket fence you will find this well-preserved Californian Bungalow showcasing the following features:-
- Welcoming wide-entrance hallway with Tasmanian oak flooring
- Two elevated & generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Contemporary kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Luxurious bathroom featuring a shower over bath & granite-finished vanity
- Formal living with garden vistas
- Wide-reached retreat/family zone on the lower level
- Secluded & spacious home office with stylish day-bed
- Convenience of a European laundry
- Generously sized wine cellar
- Step outside to an alfresco deck set at the rear of the property, ideal for entertaining &
complete with bench seating
Comprehensive features of this stunning home include: Electric panel heating, laundry capability, and a low-maintenance garden with a shed.
Securely ensconced in the prized Elwood Primary School and Elwood College catchment area, this impressive property is ideal for a single professional couple or small family looking for an easy to love & exceptional home to live in. Close to schools, transport, shopping, parkland, cafes, bars, restaurants, and the foreshore.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Open fire place is ornamental only
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.