In line with Covid-19 Stage 4 restrictions inspections are by appointment only. Please book into an available time slot. Once all time slots are filled the inspection is full. No entry will be permitted without prior appointment.
This renovated little gem of a unit is tucked away at the very rear of the block, in a quiet spot & close to all the local amenities.
- Updated kitchen with gas cook-top, under-bench oven & loads of cupboard space
- Open plan, carpeted lounge room with split system heating & cooling, bathed in northern light
- 2 generously sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Fully renovated white bathroom with shower & laundry facilities
- Single lock-up garage to suit car or storage
- Wake in the morning and step outside to a private rear entertaining courtyard and undercover alfresco area
Located close to Parkdale Primary & Secondary schools and just a stones throw to St John Vianneys Primary. Not forgetting that this pocket is still close to either Parkdale or Mordialloc's shops, station & beaches.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.