In line with Covid-19 Stage 4 restrictions inspections are by appointment only. Please book into an available time slot. Once all time slots are filled the inspection is full. No entry will be permitted without prior appointment.
The team at Your Property Manager present this luxurious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom apartment in the sought-after, boutique development, "Avignon." Situated on the ground-floor, this garden apartment by leading architect Jon Friedrich offers an exceptional lifestyle address on the edge of Church Street.
Ideal for down-sizers, a small family, or professional couples looking at enjoying lifestyle and location, without any of the weekend home maintenance.
Flooded in natural light, the living and dining area boast a gas fire-place and a wall of concertina doors folding back to the reveal a formal entertaining courtyard of approx 129 sqm with an ideal alfresco dining area for seamless indoor-outdoor living.
An exceptional quality fit-out, featuring the following:-
- Security entrance and grand foyer
- Wide entry hall with guest powder room
- Open plan living & dining area of luxurious proportions which enjoys a gas fire-place and bi-fold doors opening to the external entertaining area
- Elegant kitchen designed to effortlessly blend with the living space with its lightly toned stone-work surfaces, complimented by Miele appliances
- Over-sized Master bedroom bathed in natural light which enjoys the morning sun
- Beautifully appointed walk-through robes to the Master
- Superbly appointed Master ensuite with a deep bath encased in stone, a frameless shower and "his" and "her" vanities.
- Central laundry with great under & over bench storage
- Second bedroom with built-in robes & courtyard access
- Further beautifully appointed ensuite
- 3rd bedroom or the option of a lovely home office space
Luxurious additional extras include:-
- Basement parking for 2 cars with lift access
- Double width driveway to the basement for ease of entry and exit
- Additional private lock-up store room with shelving located in the basement
- Video intercom security
- Gas fireplace in the living area & reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Motorised blinds throughout the property
Current inclusions in the home are:-
- 8kg Miele Twin Duos washing machine and 8kg Miele heat pump dryer (both WiFi enabled)
- Fully integrated stainless steel Fisher & Paykel 3 door fridge/freezer with filtered chilled water dispenser
- 4 outdoor lockable polycarbonate Keter garden storage sheds
Enjoy a first class fit-out in this highly sought-after Middle Brighton address. When you reside in "Avignon" you can choose to leave the car at home and walk to all the best that Brighton offers - eateries, cinemas, the beach, the train, shops & top schools.
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.