THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this inviting single-level residence, perfect for a family with abundant room for all, and space for the largest of summer barbecues, this three-bedroom home with detached weatherboard bungalow unites space, style and excellent positioning.
Boasting the following great features:-
- A welcoming entrance under the charming bullnose veranda porch
- A combined living and dining zone with thick carpeting, roller blinds & gas wall furnace heating
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher & plenty of storage space
- Adjoining the kitchen is a sizeable second living zone with French doors opening to an outdoor alfresco
- Carpeted master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & roller blinds
- A further 2 carpeted bedrooms both with built in robes & roller blinds
- Central family bathroom with bath and a separate toilet within the laundry
- Great sized laundry with space for a front or top loading washing machine & rear yard access
- Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area with ample room for an alfresco lounge suite, dining setting and sunbeds to celebrate outdoor living overlooking the rear yard
- A detached bungalow in the large family rear yard provides additional space as a teenage retreat or office space for those who work from home.
- Single carport with an additional tandem car space in the driveway
- Split system heating & cooling
Footsteps to Frankston High, Overport primary, Delacombe Park, the Foot Street shops, Towerhill Shopping Centre and Monash University, this fabulous family find includes gas heating and a carport behind tall fencing directly adjacent to the high school.
12+ month lease
One calendar months bond required
Old style wall air-conditioner is not operational and will not form part of the lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.