In line with Covid-19 Stage 4 restrictions inspections are by appointment only. Please book into an available time slot. Once all time slots are filled the inspection is full. No entry will be permitted without prior appointment.
Spotless, spacious and secluded in the centre of it all, this super-sized rear, single level home has a brilliant beachside position. Hidden away to the rear, just four blocks from the station, this three bedroom, two bathroom single-level home is a surprise package with vast living, a light-filled kitchen with dining or casual area ...and a north-facing courtyard garden with its own mini fruit orchard!
Enjoying the following great features:-
- Quality kitchen gas-cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and a courtyard view
- Meals area adjoining the kitchen and featuring split system cooling
- Vast open-plan lounge/living room with Jarrah flooring
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Two well appointed bathrooms, one with a bath & the other with a shower
- Ducted heating plus split-system air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in some rooms
- Single garage with remote doors and a further dedicated car space
- Easy to maintain garden and courtyard with fruit trees
On the edge of the thriving Parkdale shopping strip, just a jog to the bay and a last minute dash to Mentone's schools and shopping, this is a beachside single-level with bountiful benefits!
- Approx. 600m to Parkdale Train Station
- Approx 2.5km to Mentone Girls Secondary School
- Less than 1km to St Bede's College
- Less than 1km to the beach
What the tenants love most about this home: It is very bright, sunny and lovely and warm and cosy! The neighbourhood is very quiet and family friendly and we have the nicest neighbours at the front of us. We love being so close to Parkdale station and the Parkdale shopping strip! All in all a great place to live with plenty of room out the back for the kids!
12+ months lease
Pets considered on application
One calendar month's required as weeks bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.