In line with Covid-19 Stage 4 restrictions inspections are by appointment only. Please book into an available time slot. Once all time slots are filled the inspection is full. No entry will be permitted without prior appointment.
Tucked away in a quiet street, yet still so close to all the Bayside action! Enjoy living in a fully renovated, solid, & comfortable home, most ideally suited to a professional couple, a single parent with a teenager, or a small family. Set at the front of a boutique complex on a huge block of land, this home still has been completely renovated from top to toe internally. Secure, landscaped rear courtyard and a designated off-street car-space to the eastern wall of the property.
Inside the Brighton Secondary School zone and close to all the great facilities in and around Brighton, Brighton East & Gardenvale Villages, this property is ready for new tenants to call it 'home'.
Boasting great features, including:-
- Wide entry hall & lobby area with a huge coat & storage cupboard
- Classic white gloss kitchen with electric cook-top & oven, double sink, dishwasher and loads of great storage space
- Open space in the kitchen area to accommodate a dining table
- Separate utility area adjoins the kitchen with room for a huge fridge & additional storage above the fridge
- Light & bright lounge/living area, flanked with large windows for optimum light and with the comfort of a gas fire-place
- Master bedroom with large windows & fully fitted built-in robes
- 2nd bedroom with fully fitted built-in robes
- 3rd bedroom which could be used as a home office or sitting room - allowing for a flexible floor-plan to use this room for something other than a bedroom
- Fully renovated family bathroom with stone bench vanity, shower & a free-standing bath - all in modern & neutral colourings
- Laundry with 4 huge storage cupboards, room for a front-loading or top-loading washing machine & easy access to the rear yard for the clothesline
- Porcelain tiles to kitchen, entry hall and bathrooms, carpeted living room & bedrooms
- Split system heating & cooling unit for Summer & Winter comfort
- Off-street parking for one car and plenty of street parking
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab brekkie or your morning latte from Cafe Largo or Marmalade Cafe. Close to all of the local amenities such as top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of the best local schools including Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach. Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent as bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.