THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
This cute & quaint three bedroom gem of a home is superbly located in an exciting beachside location and offers a low maintenance lifestyle. Priced so affordably, yet able to accommodate a family, this little ripper is only a 5 minute stroll to one of Melbourne's most beautiful beaches where you can sip a morning latte at the Seabreeze Cafe which edges on to the sand.
In a quiet tree-lined street, find this fabulous abode in close proximity with the following features:-
- An over-sized, light lounge-room flows into the kitchen with an informal meals area
- Carpeted master bedroom with large built-in robes & double blinds
- Second carpeted bedroom with a free-standing robe & double blinds
- Further bedroom with polished floorboards, a small free-standing robe and double sliding glass doors to the rear decking (Could be used as a playroom or home office too!)
- Central family bathroom with dark slate finishes and featuring a separate bath and shower plus a large storage cupboard
- Great storage room with sturdy shelving & access to the rear entertaining area
- Functional external laundry
- Low maintenance front yard with a south/east aspect enjoying some of that lovely morning sun
- Covered rear alfresco decking area with low maintenance rear yard
- Carport parking for one car & room for one additional car off the street
- Ducted heating and two split system units for added comfort in Summer & Winter
- Quality outdoor storage shed
Tucked away in a quiet, tree-lined street, this fabulous abode is close to amenities including Edithvale's main strip for quality shops & eateries, the golf course, schools, kindergartens and a short stroll to Edithvale Station. Grab your beach bag and thongs as you can walk for minutes to one of Melbourne's most beautiful beaches and its iconic bathing boxes. If that's not enough to draw you in, there's even the Edithvale Children's & Family Hub near the Sports Ground (playground // park // velodrome) that has a second kindergarten plus maternal & child health and a long day care centre. You'll love the lifestyle is this sought-after suburb!
Rent increasing to $420 per week from the 1st of July 2017
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Pets considered on application
Dishwasher soap dispenser not working - soap tablets to be used
Gas stove ignitors are not operational & a gas lighter or matches must be used
Alarm is not operational
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.