THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Situated in a beautiful tree-lined street along Elwood's Golden Mile, this tastefully renovated, ground floor, 2 bedroom unit is bathed in natural light with one of the most secluded and serene courtyards in the block. The sandy foreshore of Elwood beach is just across the road and only meters to Elwood village, this is the ideal little home for a professional single or couple looking to take advantage of this perfect package of tranquillity, size and location.
Situated on the ground floor, enjoy enticing leafy outlooks and the following features:-
- Secure intercom entrance
- Spacious entrance hall with soon to be brand new floorboards
- Sleek & stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher, built in pantry and an abundance of cupboard storage
- Generously sized carpeted Master bedroom with electric wall heating, ceiling fan and double mirrored built-in robes
- Further bedroom of good proportion with external access to secluded courtyard, built-in robes & soon to be brand new floorboards
- Central bathroom with neutral palette, open frameless shower, vanity with under bench storage, wall mirrored storage cabinets, linen press, electric heating & BOSCH Classi washing machine
- Spacious lounge room with split system heating & cooling, external access to common car space and bathed in natural light
- Quality window furnishings and soon to be brand new floorboards
- Secluded courtyard with street access via side gate
- Private allocated car space beside apartment for one vehicle
Great additions to this home include:- Split system heating & cooling, wall heating in Master bedroom & bathroom, secure intercom entrance & off street parking
An unbeatable position in one of Elwood's most sought after streets, this unit embraces the Elwood lifestyle and is only seconds to the beach and a short 450m stroll to the Elwood Village for cafes, restaurants, shops, nearby parks & running trails, public transport and local schools along with easy access to the city via Brighton or Beach Roads.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Washing machine included as part of the lease (will not be repaired or replaced if break-down occurs)
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.