ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU
Having recently under-gone a cosmetic renovation throughout the main living & accommodation areas, this weatherboard gem is ready for tenants to enjoy.
Just a short walk from all Brighton has to offer, this home with its generous floor-plan and grounds present a unique opportunity for those who love to enjoy poolside entertaining in a resort style setting.
This floor-plan is designed perfectly for families who appreciate a separate zone for teens or younger children on the upper level and there are loads of living spaces on the ground level.
The lower level luxurious includes appointments such as:-
- White entertainers kitchen with corner pantry, vast granite bench-tops, stainless steel gas cook-top, electric oven & a dishwasher
- Adjoining the kitchen is an open plan family room with open fire-place (decorative only) & enjoying rear deck & pool vistas
- Light & bright dining / living room with lots of space for a large table and with sliding doors to a covered outdoor entertainment
- Carpeted Master bedroom with large windows & generous built-in robes
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity & large walk-in shower
- 4th bedroom or home office with loads of natural light & charming colonial windows which enjoy vistas of the pool
- A further study/office area tucked closely near the kitchen - an ideal spot for doing the family admin
- Well-appointed laundry with external access, space for a front loading washing machine/dryer, loads of cupboard storage
- Guest powder room which is easily accessed from the rear yard and pool area
- Convenience of under-stair storage space
- In-ground solar heated pool - finished with smooth aggregate a raised timber deck for lazing in the Summer sun
- Carport parking for two cars in tandem with additional off-street parking for two cars
- Great little separate studio which is ideal as guest accommodation, additional teens space, home office, gym, or just for great storage
Upstairs is the ideal kids or teens living zone, featuring:-
- Open plan retreat with built-in shelving - the ideal place for the kids to enjoy their toys or TV chill-out time
- Two light & bright carpeted bedrooms over-looking the pool, both with built-in robes
- Fresh white, central family bathroom complimenting the upper bedrooms
Other additional extras include:- gas ducted heating downstairs, split system heating & cooling in the upper bedrooms & downstairs living space.
This gorgeous home is positioned close to Brighton's best private schools, the Brighton Secondary College, St Finbar's, Brighton Primary and Bentleigh West Primary School. Hampton Street shops & cafes are just around the corner and the Church & Bay Street shopping precincts are close by for boutique stores, cafes & the train station. Other great aspects of this location include proximity to the beach, golf courses & parks.
12+ mths lease
6 week bond
Pets considered on application
Open Fireplace & Coonara style wood-burning fire are decorative only & not for use. The wood burning heater has been de-commissioned and is not useable
Alarm is not operational & does not form part of the lease
Pool maintenance included. Tenants to pay for pool chemicals
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.