THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level townhouse which is bigger than most on the market and is located in a sought after pocket. Having under-gone an incredible transformation, this home is sure to please the most discerning tenants.
Enjoy lifestyle and location when you live in this sought after vibrant community. A short walk to the bustling Martin Street village, Gardenvale Station and with the beautiful Brighton and Elwood beaches a short distance away.
Boasting the following great features:
- Welcoming green landscaped front garden
- Lovely wide entrance & hall-way
- Sun filled living area with split system cooling overlooking your private front outdoor area
- Glam white kitchen with quality appliances including electric oven, 4 burner gas cook-top & dishwasher, stone-look benchtops, glass splashback, double sink & a generous fridge space with a plethora of storage and built-in breakfast bar
- Open plan dining with timber look flooring and large sliding doors opening on to your own rear, private & secure courtyard
- Discrete powder room
- Convenience of a separate full size laundry with space for a top loader washing machine, and direct access to the external clothesline
- Carpeted Master bedroom which features walk-in robes with built-in shelving, hanging space and split system heating & cooling
- Ensuite to Master with large shower & single vanity with under-bench storage
- Second good sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Central bathroom featuring large subway-tiles, a bath, separate walk-in shower as well as a single vanity with under-bench storage
- Hallway cupboard with generous storage
- Secure double remote lock-up garage with rear access
- Rear private courtyard with paved outdoor area & lush green grass
- Ring security system & security lighting
Refurbished with attention to detail, this home ticks all the boxes. Timber look flooring in living spaces, roller blinds, ducted heating and the added bonus of the split system cooling in the living area.
This enviable townhouse is perfectly positioned walking distance to Martin Street Village's boutique stores and easy access to the extensive shopping in nearby Glenhuntly Road, cafes, Gardenvale Station and the lush greenery of Elsternwick Park. With easy access to Nepean Highway for City or southern travel, explore a local area with everything you need in close proximity.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.