THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this flawlessly designed family home with quality modern appointments. Offering 3 bedrooms and a spacious ground floor home office or kids play room. This is a great opportunity for a family looking for space & comfort in a fantastic locale. Luxurious, contemporary additions and seamless indoor/outdoor flow - this superb home is ideal for relaxed Bayside family living.
Boasting the following features on the ground floor:-
- Smart door & doorbell system with video intercom via Online App
- Wide entrance foyer & hall with recessed wall gallery niches
- Gourmet kitchen with over-sized island bench featuring Carrera Bianco 40mm stone bench-tops, double sink, quality soft close cabinetry, integrated bins, stainless steel Bosch appliances including 900mm gas 6 burner cook-top, electric oven & a dishwasher
- Separate butler's pantry with sink, sensor lighting, open storage shelves & plumbed fridge space
- Light & bright open plan living & dining room with stacked glass sliding doors opening to the rear entertaining alfresco deck - ideal for Summer BBQ's
- Bedroom or spacious home office or kids play room
- Convenience of a guest powder room with feature tiling & wallpaper
- Good sized laundry with fantastic storage, stone benchtops & external access to a side utility courtyard with clothesline
- Timber staircase with slip resistant coating & great under-stair storage
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access & an additional car space in the driveway
- Low maintenance rear yard with a compact grassed area
- Smart sprinkler system connected to rainwater tank
Boasting the following features on the first floor:-
- Convenient teenagers or kids retreat/living area with cable management system for wall hung TV's
- Light & bright Master bedroom with feature in-wall niche & fully fitted walk-in robes
- Beautifully appointed ensuite with walk-in shower, heated flooring & towel rail, plus mirrored storage
- Two further carpeted bedrooms, both of great size with built-in mirrored robes & split system heating & cooling in each room
- Well-appointed central family bathroom offering separate bath & shower with quality fixtures & fittings including a heated towel rail
Additional features include off-street driveway parking, split system heating & cooling units throughout, ducted vacuum with kitchen kicker, designer lighting, landscaped (low maintenance) yards, stunning solid American Oak timber flooring throughout the ground level, double glazed windows and quality carpets in the bedrooms.
The previous tenants made the following comments about what they loved while living in this home:-
Great location with easy access to public transport, shops & cafes.
Beachside-of-the-line yet easy access to Nepean Highway for City or South travel. Close proximity to Highett's main shopping strip for Woolies, great cafes, bars and boutique shopping. Minutes to Hampton's cafe society, elite Bayside schools, golf courses and beaches. This one is a 'must see' for those wishing to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle without the weekend maintenance.
12+ months lease
One calendar months bond
Some photos are of another development but the 'same' style & layout so the photos may not be an 'exact' representation
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.