ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse located in the stunning 'Jack Road' community by Mirvac Residential.
Set over two levels, this contemporary home is generously proportioned and offers a unique floorplan which could suit a family or professional couple looking for their new Bayside lifestyle in this ever-popular beach-side pocket of Cheltenham.
The townhouse boasts the following great features downstairs:-
- Fully landscaped front garden
- Lovely wide entrance & hall-way
- Glam kitchen with loads of storage space, quality SMEG appliances including electric oven, gas cook-top & dishwasher, stone bench-top making a great breakfast bar, a compact pantry & plumbed fridge cavity
- Open plan living & dining room with split system heating & cooling and large sliding doors opening on to your own rear courtyard
- Discrete guest powder room on the lower level
- Under-stair storage space
- Convenience of a European style laundry in the garage
- Access from the home directly into a good sized single remote lock-up garage with storage cavity & space for an additional car outside the garage
- Step outside to a rear private courtyard
- Master carpeted bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and features triple mirrored built-in robes and ensuite with large shower and single vanity with under-bench storage
- Two further good sized, carpeted bedrooms, both with double built-in mirrored robes
- Family bathroom featuring a separate shower and bath as well as a single vanity with under-bench storage
- Study nook ideal for a small study space
- Linen cupboard storage
Only a stone's throw from some of Melbourne's most beautiful beaches, Jack Road allows you to experience all the great amenities that come with living beachside of the highway but without the hefty price-tag it's neighbouring shoreline suburbs.
Discover all the boxes that this location ticks - great schools, some of the countries best golf courses, cafes & eateries, Westfield Southland, childcare centres, Nepean Highway for City or south travel and the choice of two train stations. For singles or families who love to stay in shape, this area is unbeatable - almost every sport you can think of is catered for, including water sports such as sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing and surf life saving.
12 month lease
One calendar months' rent required as bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.