ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this Inviting townhouse with its own street frontage. This craftsman built town residence offers style, quality and functional spaces throughout. This home is ideally suited to a discerning small family or a professional couple who want the lifestyle without the weekend maintenance.
Located in a pocket of Brighton East which is highly sought after due to it's proximity to all of Bayside's best amenities, you'll fall in love when you step inside!
The ground floor offers:-
- Open plan tilled living & dining area with access to the private, partly paved & low maintenance courtyard which is to the side of the home
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & central island bench
- Separate spacious laundry good storage space with direct access outside & to the double lock up garage
- Convenience of a powder room with separate toilet
- Spacious double automated lock up garage with room for storage / storage shelving
Step upstairs & you will find:-
- Roomy, carpeted master bedroom with en-suite & walk-in-robe
- 2 further carpeted bedrooms, all with mirrored door built-in robes
- Family bathroom with bath, vanity & toilet
- Rear & private family area / retreat with a study nook
Additional features include ducted heating & cooling and ducted vacuum system
Close to all of the local amenities such as local parks, top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of top local schools including Gardenvale Primary, Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach. Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south; towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Pets considered upon application
Alarm is not operational and does not form part of the lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.