THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this three bedroom family home immaculate throughout. Offering comfort and space with high ceilings, flooded with natural light, under cover outdoor entertaining and situated in a quiet location within the Heath estate, you'll be delighted to move into this home.
This ideal family residence features:-
- Gourmet kitchen with integrated 'Fisher & Paykel' refrigerator and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Sunny meals/living area leading to huge undercover entertaining deck
- Separate 'open plan' dining & lounge with feature staircase
- Spacious master bedroom with generous ensuite & ample built-in robes
- 2 further bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Downstairs powder room
- Single remote lock up garaging with built-in storage
Additional great features include:- Quality timber flooring throughout bottom level, ducted heating & cooling and newly landscaped, low maintenance yards.
Reap the rewards of a great lifestyle in this stunning residence located close to Kingston Heath Golf Course & only minutes to Southland Shopping Centre Bayside cafes, transport, schools and the beach.
Lease terms: -
12+ month lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.