THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Rarely do you find an apartment of this proportion and in such a desirable location and in a well maintained block. Directly opposite the St Kilda Botanical gardens and nestled at the back of a quiet Art Deco block, this light and bright 2 bedroom plus great sized study apartment is sure to surprise & delight.
- Security front gate
- Further security intercom entrance to your zone within the block
- Wide entrance lobby & hallway with great linen storage cupboards
- Modern kitchen with black granite bench-tops, stainless steel European appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop & a dishwasher
- Sun-filled & spacious lounge/dining room with Rinnai gas heating
- West facing balcony - ideal for a morning coffee or just to allow the afternoon sea breeze
- Extraordinarily large carpeted Master bedroom with built-in robes
- 2nd generously sized carpeted bedroom with built-in robes
- 3rd bedroom or home office with polished floorboards
- Central white bathroom with bath & shower (bathroom being resurfaced white in mid-April 2021)
- Separate toilet
- Full size internal laundry with room for your own 'free-standing' cupboards or storage units
- Single remote lock-up garage (with extra depth which is great for storage)
Just stroll across the gorgeous St Kilda Botanical gardens to Acland Street for the supermarket, shops, cafes and the tram. Or just minutes from Brighton Road tram, Barkly Street Shopping Precinct and of course the beach!!!
What the current tenants have said about this apartment: "What we love about this home is the location, the space, the tranquility and the gardens!"
Lease terms: -
14 months lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.