THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this 'as new', sleek & chic family townhouse. Sitting pretty behind secure remote front gates, this modern beauty is light filled and ideal for a family looking for modern comforts without the weekend maintenance.
The floorplan is perfect for a larger family or could even suit a family with an Au Pair. With 4 good sized bedrooms plus a study, and, 3 bathrooms plus a guest powder room, which can be hard to find!
Boasting the following features on the ground floor:-
- Secure pedestrian gate & remote sliding entrance gates to driveway
- Step into a lovely wide entrance foyer & hall
- Open plan living room with double sliding doors to a lovely light-well & compact outdoor side decking area which brings some of the outdoors in
- Convenience of a sliding door to separate the rear family/meals area from the living room - so parents or teens can enjoy their own time
- Over-sized, white gourmet kitchen with vast stone benches & island with breakfast bar, double sink, quality soft close cabinetry, huge corner pantry, plumbed fridge space, stainless steel AEG appliances including 900mm gas 5 burner cook-top, electric oven & a dishwasher
- Adjoining, light & bright open plan family/meals area with glass sliding doors opening to the rear entertaining alfresco deck - ideal for an evening drink or Summer BBQ
- Guest powder room
- Laundry with fantastic storage and stone-look benchtops
- Timber staircase with great under-stair storage
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access & an additional car space in the driveway
- Low maintenance rear yard with a garden shed, clothesline & rainwater tank
On the first floor it boasts the following features:-
- Light & bright Master bedroom with ample fully fitted built-in robes
- Beautifully appointed marble-look ensuite with walk-in shower and a his & hers vanity
- Second bedroom with huge walk-in robe & a further ensuite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes which share a well-appointed central family bathroom offering separate bath & shower
- Separate powder room off the main hallway
- Wide hallway with two sets of double door cupboards - the ideal storage space for linen, books & toys
- Convenient teenagers or kids retreat/living room with loads of natural light & views of the streetscape
Additional features include off-street driveway parking, split system heating & cooling units throughout, video intercom, security alarm, sheer & block-out roller blinds, ducted vacuum, LED lighting, low maintenance yards, stunning timber flooring throughout (no carpets for those with allergy's), double glazed windows for additional thermal comfort.
Choose to shop, dine or train it to work from your pick of the local villages - Central Brighton, Bay Street Brighton & Centre Road Bentleigh are all close by and Bentleigh Station is just 1.7km away.
Minutes to the Southland, top Melbourne golf courses, Dendy Park, play & sporting facilities and of course the beach.
An abundance of great schools nearby including the zoned Brighton Secondary (850m away), St Finbar's Primary, Bentleigh West Primary, Melbourne Montessori - all within close proximity. Other elite Bayside schools are within easy reach.
Lease terms: -
12+ months lease
6 weeks bond required
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.