ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this single storey, 3 bedroom family home. This home is beautifully presented throughout, with generous living & the warmth of a gas log fire. Spend relaxing afternoons in the sunny rear yard or evenings socialising with friends and family in the manicured rear yard.
This home boasts the following features:-
- Step inside to a welcoming entrance lobby
- Large open-plan kitchen complete with a double wall oven, dishwasher, double sink, pantry space and an abundance of drawer & cupboard space
- Light-filled living room and meals area adjoins the kitchen & enjoys rear garden vistas
- Spacious separate formal lounge room
- Carpeted Master suite with a large walk-in robe
- Oversized ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath and double vanities
- Laundry with loads of cupboard storage and bench space
- Main bathroom with a shower and a bath and a separate toilet
- 2 additional good-sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Step outside to a paved patio area leading to lovely rear gardens
Great additions to this home include:- Double remote controlled garage, ducted heating & cooling & solar panels providing energy rebate
Situated opposite Palm Grove Boulevard Reserve this home is within walking distance to Aspendale Gardens Primary School, minutes to St Louis de Montfort's Primary School & Mordialloc College and buses. This great family home needs to be seen to be believed.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered on application
Bi-Annual hedge pruning
BBQ will not be repaired or replaced if breakdown occurs
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.