ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU
Situated on the first floor and enjoying leafy green outlooks, make's this unit the prize-pick in a boutique block! Choosing where to get your morning latte will be a hard decision when you live in this brilliant apartment because there are literally so many options as there are just too many options to name in Bay Street Brighton!
Set at the back of the block with private access from your own staircase, you'll come home to relax and enjoy this low-maintenance lifestyle in a superb position.
Boasting some great features including: -
- White kitchen with upright cooker (only a few years old), a dishwasher and room for a kitchen table & chairs
- Huge lounge room with split system heating and cooling, polished boards & private balcony
- Enormous master bedroom with full built-in robes and polished boards
- Further 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and polished boards
- Central original bathroom with separate shower, bath and plumbing for a washing machine & dryer
- Carport for one car
- Shared lock-up bike storage room
Minutes from Bay Street shops and North Brighton train station, and of course, the beach!
This property is being leased by Your Property Manager & the on-going management will be direct with the owner
12+ months lease
6 weeks bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.