ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU
Tucked away behind a well-established garden and set in a quiet street, this well thought-out residence is full of great family appeal. Within moments of The Concourse, beach and parks, this fab family home offers generous living spaces and a magnificent outdoor entertaining alongside 'resort style' pool and gardens. Step inside and discover the warmth of a formal lounge, a dining area and a well-designed kitchen and family room that opens to the outdoor entertaining area.
The ground floor offers:-
- An entertainer's kitchen with quality appliances including induction cook-top, a dishwasher and a huge walk-in pantry
- Lounge area with Jetmaster gas log fire
- Open plan family and dining room areas
- Stunning central family bathroom
- Well-appointed laundry room
- Convenience of a guest powder room with dual inside/outside access
- Three good sized bedrooms all with generous built-in robe space and leafy outlooks onto cleverly designed courtyard gardens
- With an expansive and chic rear yard more akin to a resort's grounds than a suburban backyard, this home dazzles when the sun floods in over the Summer months
- Large resort style in-ground salt-water pool and spa with both solar and gas heating, tucked inside secure pool fencing
On the upper level is:-
- A parents retreat which encompasses a master bedroom, full ensuite, walk-in robe and an open-plan study space. This area is serviced by split system heating & cooling
Other great additions to this home include:- Security alarm, covered alfresco entertaining area, polished timber floors and quality carpets. Ducted heating and evaporative cooling on the lower level along with split system heating & cooling for the Master suite on the upper level. There's also great storage and the convenience of a remote triple car garage and additional off-street parking for several cars.
Centrally located with parks all around and the bay within a walk, this stylish family home has the Concourse, Secondary College and kindergarten within just a couple of blocks and everything a busy family could want right here.
12+ month lease
6 week bond required
Pets approved on application
Induction cooking requires specific pans
Pool maintenance included. Tenants to pay for pool chemicals
Full garden maintenance included
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.