THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
This classic style four bedroom + study home offers open plan living and is perfectly positioned just across the road from the popular Dendy Park and just 650m from Brighton Secondary College on beachside of the highway.
With a floor-plan offering an option of a ground floor bedroom & bathroom, this home could work for a family requiring accommodation for an Au Pair, elderly parents or guests.
Despite the Dendy Street address, the surrounding greenery and fencing provide a quiet sanctuary waiting to be enjoyed.
Boasting ground level features such as:-
- Lovely wide entrance hall
- Classic style gloss white kitchen with gas cook-top, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel fridge, double sink & a window with garden outlooks to a small courtyard accessed by French doors
- Adjoining spacious dining area for family meals
- Large open plan living room with floor-to-ceiling colonial windows and French doors to the external side courtyard
- Study or home office with front garden views
- Bedroom or additional small TV room with large walk-in storage space useable for storage or a wardrobe & with split system heating & cooling
- European laundry with overhead, under-bench & broom cupboards plus a stacked washer & dryer
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet & mirrored cabinet which doubles as a guest powder room
On the upper level:-
- Huge Master bedroom with timber floorboards & double doors to an enormous walk-in 'his & hers' robe
- Ensuite to Master with a separate spa bath and shower
- 2 further light & spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes & one with a study nook
- Central family bathroom with vanity & shower
Other extras include:- ducted heating & evaporative cooling, single remote lock-up carport with internal access & an additional car-space for one car complete this great package.
This fab family home is positioned in the close to Brighton's best private schools, the Brighton Secondary College, St Finbar's, Brighton Primary and Bentleigh West Primary School. Hampton Street shops & cafes are a short drive away and the Church & Bay Street shopping precincts are close by for boutique stores, cafes & the train station. Other great aspects of this location include proximity to the beach, golf courses & parks.
12+ month lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Fridge, washer & dryer included as part of the lease & will not be repaired or replaced if break-down occurs
Quarterly garden maintenance included. Tenants to mow nature strip regularly
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.