THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Situated in the gorgeous "Monterey" development and built with nothing except quality in mind, this chic single level, first floor apartment has absolutely everything you could want for a cosmopolitan lifestyle. Stroll to the fabulous Zest Cafe for a morning latte, or take your pick of other great spots including Gardenvale Road, or Hawthorn Road.
- Light filled open plan lounge & dining room with polished timber boards & a universal TV bracket for your flat screen television
- Great open plan study area, or keep this great spot for a large dining setting
- Gorgeous 'gourmet' kitchen with stainless steel gas cook-top, Bosch oven & dishwasher - loads of bench space
- Separate laundry with excellent built in storage
- Master bedroom with leafy roof-top views, built in robes & a stunning ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with access to the main bathroom and great built-in robes
- Stunning main bathroom with shower & a bath - all in neutral
- Private upstairs terrace balcony with views that capture the New Years Eve City Fireworks
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Secure video intercom system
- Two secure, side by side, off street car spaces
- Security front drive-way gates
Conveniently located just off North Road, between Kooyong and Hawthorn Roads & within the Gardenvale Primary School Zone. Close to other great schools including Leibler Yavneh College, Kilvington Grammar, Wesley Elsternwick, Brighton Grammar - just to name a few!
This delightful, low maintenance apartment is surrounded great amenities & the eateries of Hawthorn Road, Gardenvale Road, and not far from Church, Bay & Hampton Streets in Brighton.
Choose your favourite train station - North Brighton or Gardenvale (both in Zone 1). Great recreational facilities are all around the area - golf courses, parks and local sports clubs. Easy access to Nepean Highway for the city, Southland shopping and all the Bayside villages & beaches
12+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.