THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Tucked away in a quiet street, yet still so close to all the Bayside action! Enjoy living in, solid, & comfortable home that has had a fresh and modern makeover, ideally suited to a professional couple, a single parent with a teen, or a small family. Set in the heart of a large boutique complex on a huge allotment.
Inside the Brighton Secondary School zone and close to all the great facilities in and around Brighton, Brighton East & Gardenvale Villages, this property is ready for new tenants to call it 'home'.
Boasting great features, including:-
- Light & bright tiled lounge/living area with large front window for optimum light & a split system heating & cooling unit
- Modern white gloss kitchen with large stone benchtop, stainless steel electric cook-top & oven, double sink, dishwasher and loads of great storage space
- Good size dining space adjoining the kitchen
- Spacious, carpeted master bedroom with large window & fully fitted mirrored built-in robes & a split system heating & cooling unit
- 2nd carpeted bedroom with fully fitted mirrored built-in robes
- Family bathroom with stone topped vanity, separate bath and shower cubicle - all in modern & neutral colourings
- Large separate laundry with external access that will easily accommodate a dryer, washing machine and comes with ample storage cupboards
- Spacious car parking spot located next door to the unit
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab brekkie or your morning latte from Cafe Largo or Marmalade Cafe. Close to all of the local amenities such as top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of the best local schools including Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach. Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Pets considered upon application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.