ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU.
The team at Your Property Manager present a perfect family home situated in the popular 'Jack Road' estate where you get to enjoy located in a park-front location. This fantastic 4 bedroom plus large study or 5th bedroom home is offering a wonderful lifestyle for a family who love a low maintenance lifestyle, whether it is for the kids or the grown-ups, there is plenty of space and options for where the fun will take place.
With great (ground floor) features:-
- Spacious entry to the front of the home
- Carpeted guest suite bedroom with built in robes overlooking the park
- Double automated garage with internal access
- Convenient ground floor laundry
- Additional under stair storage from the double lock up automated garage
Second floor features:-
- Open plan living / dining area that opens onto the sun-lit balcony and overlooks the park
- Additional 5th Bedroom or large carpeted home office
- Spacious kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher, island benchtop and walk in pantry
- Convenient powder room
Third floor features:-
- The master bedroom that is complete with an ensuite including his and hers basins as well as balcony access
- Two additional spacious & carpeted bedrooms on this level both with built in robes
- Large family bathroom complete with separate bath and shower
- Study nook at the top of the stairs that is perfect for an individual home study set up
Additional features include ducted heating and cooling, plenty of storage spaces throughout, dual blinds, front and rear access to the home via either the front entry or rear laneway.
Such a fantastic position for a quality family home in this convenient location. It is suitable for a host of lifestyles, a casual stroll to Charman Road shops, cafes and train stations (Sandringham & Cheltenham lines), championship golf courses, Cheltenham Park, bus, Tulip Street pool/gym, Olympic Avenue kinder and local schools. For singles or families who love to stay in shape, this area is unbeatable - almost every sport you can think of is catered for, including water sports such as sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing and surf life saving.
12 month lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.