ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this modern first floor apartment located in the heart of the thriving hub of Highett Village.
You could almost wake to the smell of fresh coffee in this great apartment, that is really in the amongst the action. This sought-after little pocket of hip Highett Village has it all with bars, cafes, specialty shops at your doorstep.
With a secure entrance from the side street leading to only two properties, this is an ideal property for a single professional or a couple.
Move on in to enjoy the following features:-
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and split system heating & cooling
- Second bedroom or home office
- Modern laminate kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top & a dishwasher
- Open plan lounge & dining room with street vistas and leading to two balconies - great to enjoy some sun or fresh air and bring some of the outside in!
- Well appointed bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- European laundry with room for a top loader or front loader & stacked or hung dryer
- Split system heating & cooling in the lounge room
- Single remote lock up garage with some additional storage space
Highett Road is one of Bayside's thriving spots & it's no wonder! With the train station & Woolworths supermarket just a couple of minutes walk, easy access to the Nepean Highway for travelling north to the city or south towards Frankston and Southland just down the road!! Choose from a plethora of great cafes in the street and one of the best is just across the street.
12 months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.