THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
Step out from your apartment block and head for your morning run, or if you feel lazy, take a stroll and choose any number of great cafes for your morning latte!! Let your mood decide.
This super chic 1+ study, or 2 bedroom designer apartment in the sought after 181 Fitzroy Street building has the feel of living in a luxury hotel. Head up to the roof-top for the entertaining facilities and be awestruck with its spectacular resort quality infinity lap pool, alfresco BBQ, full kitchen and 360 degrees of uninterrupted views, including the Bay and the City! Spoil yourself by arriving at your designer apartment and St Kilda address via the grand lobby entrance and concierge, or via your own remote accessed carpark.
Boasting the following high end features & finishes:-
- Security entrance & lift access to apartments
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench-top, stainless steel European appliances including gas-cooktop, electric oven and the great convenience of an integrated dish-drawer & fridge
- Open plan lounge & dining space which is brimming with natural light and flanked by sliding glass doors to the terrace/balcony
- Carpeted Master bedroom with fully fitted robes
- Further compact bedroom which could be an optional home office
- Chic bathroom with a '5 star hotel' feel - neutral finishes, large open shower and loads of mirrored cabinetry for the storage of bathroom amenities
- Euro laundry with room for both a washer & a dryer and additional storage space
- Split system heating & cooling
- Terrace balcony - perfect for privacy or entertainment
- Secure basement parking for one car (Basement Level 2 & down the ramp to No. 208)
For either professional singles, or couples, this great apartment presents you with the opportunity to live in one of Melbourne's most hip and fashionable suburbs, just a stone's throw from picturesque Albert Park Lake and the great vibe of Fitzroy Street for bars & eateries.
14+ months lease
6 week bond required
Embedded gas & electricity network through Origin Energy
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.