THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED .
Superbly positioned in a boutique block of just three, this charming brick-rendered villa is deceptively large and would suit a professional couple or small family. Renovated and ready to be enjoyed, this one available, partly or un-furnished depending on your needs, but it must be for a minimum 12 month lease.
If it's lifestyle and location on the top of your criteria list, this one is bound to tick all the boxes.
With great features such as:-
- Well-appointed kitchen boasting great storage space, stone bench-tops, Bosch appliances including dishwasher, gas cook-top and electric oven
- Open plan living and dining space
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and a large window over-looking the front lavender garden
- Ensuite to Master bedroom with vanity and shower
- Two rear bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans and filled with natural light
- Central family bathroom with walk-in shower and large bath
- Separate European laundry with great linen storage cupboards
- Sunny, timber decked alfresco area to the rear - ideal for Summer BBQ's and family entertaining
- Ducted heating throughout plus a split system heating & cooling unit in the living space
- Compact lock-up garage - more suited to storage of bikes and equipment
- One car space in front of the unit
Perched just on the fringe of Sandringham village, you'll fall in love with this street and the location itself. Choose your favourite cafe for a morning latte, take a run or ride along the Beach Road, or jump on the train to the City or south for work. It's all there to be enjoyed. Let's not forget the top quality schools and golf courses just minutes from this great location.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.