THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this near new, architecturally designed family home built by Lowe Design & Build. Offering 3 bedrooms & a study, this home epitomises modern living without the weekend maintenance & is ideally suited to a downsizing couple or a family looking for a high quality home with space & comfort, all in a fantastic locale. Luxurious, contemporary additions and seamless indoor/outdoor flow - this superb home is ideal for relaxed, Bayside family living.
Boasting the following features on the ground floor:-
- Enter via a wide timber door sheltered by a covered external porch
- Wide entrance foyer & hall with wall mounted feature lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with waterfall stone island bench, double sink, wide & plumbed fridge cavity, quality soft close cabinetry, integrated bins, Bosch 900mm gas 6 burner cook-top, Siemens steam & convection wall ovens and an integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Separate butler's pantry with open storage shelves, drawers & a wine fridge cavity
- Open plan living & dining features a cosy gas log fire & functional built-in cabinetry, all complimented by floor to ceiling glass sliding doors which open seamlessly on to a secluded, rear yard and covered entertaining alfresco deck - ideal for Summer BBQ's
- Light & bright Master bedroom with fully-fitted walk-in robe
- Beautifully appointed ensuite in neutral tones with walk-in shower, heated towel rail, floating vanity with drawer storage & mirrored wall cabinet
- Guest powder room with mirrored wall cabinet
- Good sized laundry with fantastic storage & stone bench-tops
- Open timber staircase with glass feature walls & balustrades
- Double remote lock up garage with storage cupboard, internal access & an additional car space in the driveway
- Garden irrigation system connected to an under-ground rainwater tank
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance rear yard with bench seating in the garden
Boasting the following features upstairs:-
- Study with beautiful timber veneered built-in desk, storage cupboards & shelving
- Convenience of an open plan retreat with recessed television space & built-in storage cabinetry
- Two further over-sized bedrooms, both carpeted & with built-in robes
- Well-appointed central family bathroom with quality fixtures & fittings, offering large walk-in shower & a luxurious free-standing bath
- Separate toilet
Additional features include ducted heating & refrigerated cooling, security alarm, stunning coastal-look, wide Oak timber flooring throughout the ground level.
Stroll to Bluff Road shops and the supermarket. Choose to shop, dine or train it to work from your pick of the local villages - Sandringham, Highett or Hampton. Minutes to the best schools, childcare facilities, Southland, golf courses, parks, play & sporting facilities and of course the beach. This one is a 'must see' for those wishing to enjoy the Bayside lifestyle without the weekend maintenance.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered upon application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.