THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
This low maintenance unit (one of 3) located at the rear of the quiet block offers an appealing home with the added benefits of a spacious carport & a private northerly rear l shaped courtyard. This roomy unit is more like a little home is located just a short walk to many of Bayside's best amenities will provide year round space and comfort for it's lucky new tenants.
Fantastic Features Include:-
- Spacious front, carpeted bedroom with built-in-robes
- Second carpeted bedroom to the rear of the unit with built-in-robes
- Updated bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet complete with skylight for loads of natural light & European laundry
- Spacious open plan living / dining room with floorboards that flow onto the tilled kitchen complete with split-system (heating & cooling) unit
- Large, modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel draw dishwasher, freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Private northerly, fully fenced rear courtyard (part grassed / part concreted) with access from the carport
- Spacious carport which could fit one big car or two smaller cars
- Split system air conditioner located in the living room
This unit offers a single person, professional couple or small family the perfect balance between budget and location. Located close to Mentone Station, restaurants, schools, shops, the Thrift Park shopping complex, parklands, golf courses & the beach!!
13+ months leases
Pets considered upon application
1 calendar month bond required
Speakers in the home may or may not be functional & these will not be repaired or replaced if they are not functioning
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.