THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
This impressive 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse offers a 6 star energy rating, loads of space & natural light, along with the added bonus of a private study ideal for working from home & large and private covered alfresco dining.
Rarely do you find a townhouse with living spaces boasting the proportions that this townhouse offers. The rear lounge/living area offers a generous space to accommodate large furniture pieces and the dining area could accommodate a 10 seater table.
This outstanding street-front home has just been completed and awaits a fastidious new tenant to call this place their home.
Light & bright throughout, you'll love the feel of this home. Featuring:-
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, loads of cupboards space, a walk-in pantry, 900m gas cooker with electric oven and a dishwasher
- Adjoining huge light & bright dining and living area with bi-fold doors opening to a surprisingly spacious under-cover alfresco dining area & low maintenance rear yard
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and 'his' & 'hers' en-suite
- 2 further great sized bedrooms - both with large, fitted built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors
- Upstairs open-plan retreat area - ideal as a kids TV room
- Light & bright ground floor home office
- Stunning main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Well appointed laundry with hanging cupboard and ample cupboard space - external access to the clothesline
- Carpeted bedrooms and living rooms
- Main living areas feature superb polished concrete floors which are so practical and much easier to maintain than polished timber timber flooring
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Under stair storage & lots of cupboard storage space
- LED lighting throughout - longer lasting & use less power
- Single remote lock up garaging with additional storage space and internal access
- Additional off-street parking for up to two cars
- Rear covered out-door alfresco area with lighting stylish lighting - the perfect spot to entertain and enjoy time with friends
An inspection of this home will not disappoint, and all located in one of Mordialloc's fastest growing pockets.
- Approx 700m to Mordialloc shops, cafes & station
- Minutes to the well known Woodlands Golf Course
Walking distance to local schools including:-
- Parkdale Primary, Parktone Primary, Parkdale Secondary College & St John Vianney's
- Mentone Grammar, Mentone Girls Grammar, Mentone Girls Secondary & Kilbreda College all within a few minutes drive (approx. 3km away)
12+ months lease
6 week bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.