THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single level townhouse nestled away behind just one home and crafted to high specifications. This home ticks every box for discerning tenants who know quality when they see it. Best suited to a down-sizing couple looking for ground floor living, a busy professional couple, or a small family.
This home boasts the following great features:-
- Low maintenance, landscaped front garden
- Fresh white kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances including induction cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher, black stone sink & a large fridge cavity. Beautifully finished with stone bench-tops and enhanced by sleek marble splash-backs & glass pendant lighting.
- Open plan lounge & dining room, drenched in Northern light & enjoying floor to ceiling glass sliding doors which open on to the entertaining deck for seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Enjoy waking up in a great sized Master suite with a full wall of fitted built-in robes, outlooks on to the private rear courtyard which features glass sliding doors opening to the sunny deck
- Classically finished fully tiled ensuite to Master, shower with rain-head & hand held shower rose, floating vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- 2 further carpeted bedrooms, both a good size & with fully-fitted sliding mirrored doors, dual roller blinds & Daikin split system units
- Beautifully appointed, classically finished family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Convenient guest powder room
- Laundry with generously sized double door linen storage & external access to the side-way & clothesline
- Single remote lock-up garage with access to the secure rear courtyard
- Off-street parking for at least one car
- Rear North facing private courtyard with large entertaining deck and beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens, all in a private setting
This home offers numerous little extras including split system heating & cooling to living room & bedrooms, quality floor coverings including wide matt-finish, timber flooring, practical dark carpet and LED lighting throughout.
The location is one to be beaten as this spot is a short walk to Beaumaris North Primary School, the new Beaumaris Secondary School, the popular Seaview shops, Royal Melbourne & Sandringham Golf Courses. Walk to The Parlour Cafe in Weatherall Road for a breakfast or a morning latte.
Discover all the boxes this location ticks being close to lovely Bayside villages including the Beaumaris Concourse, Seaview shops, Cheltenham, Highett & Black Rock. Easy access to train stations (Southland, Cheltenham & Highett), cafes, childcare centres, sporting facilities and Nepean Highway for City or south travel.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered on application
Monthly garden maintenance provided (not including mowing)
Induction cooking may require specialised pans at the tenants cost
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.