COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this fab family home with loads of living space and enough accommodation to suit a large or small family looking for modern comforts.
Offering low maintenance living with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 living zones and landscaped gardens, all in a quiet and unique Sandringham location. This pocket of Sandringham is surrounded by reserves, parks, ovals & golf courses, making it a great choice for a family who love the outdoors, yet still want to be close to all the action.
Downstairs comprising the following: -
- Welcoming entrance with wide oak flooring
- Spacious carpeted formal living room with light filled windows and plantation shutters looking over the lush greenery of the front yard and garden
- Well-designed, classic white kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a fan-forced double oven, gas cook-top, 2 drawer dishwasher, step-in pantry, and ample cupboard & drawer storage
- Light and bright over-sized family and dining space which adjoins the kitchen and boasts wide oak flooring and glass sliding doors opening out to the private & secluded rear yard
- Well-proportioned study zone
- Large separate laundry with wash trough, built-in shelving, and space for a front or top loader washing machine and a dryer
- Guest powder-room with glass feature sink
- Convenience of under-stair storage space with additional linen & storage cupboards
- Low maintenance rear yard with a large vergola-shaded entertaining deck, synthetic turfed zone, large lockable garden shed, veggie planter box and water tank
- Secure & automated, double lock-up garage with access to the backyard
Upstairs featuring the following: -
- Light-filled Master bedroom with the luxury of a walk-in robe and plantation shutters
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and a vanity with under bench storage
- Three generously sized carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge retreat - the ideal space to relax & escape
- Central family bathroom with separate shower, large bath and vanity with ample storage space
- Separate toilet
All the little extras are here such as ducted heating & evaporative cooling on the upper level, wide oak flooring, plantation shutters and a remote control double lock-up garage.
Easy walking distance to Sandy East Primary, Sandringham College & Firbank's Sandringham Campus, or an array of great childcare options in both Tulip & George Street. Your choice of two big gyms (Goodlife & Fitness First) & Sandringham Golf Driving Range are walking distance away, and just a tad further are a couple of the a couple of the Country's best Golf Courses (Royal Melbourne & Victoria). A short drive to Southland, Aldi Supermarket & Sandringham or Black Rock Village. Savour all the essential amenities when you move in to this great, sought after pocket of the Sandringham scene!
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered on application
Quarterly garden maintenance & monthly lawn mowing included
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.