THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
Your Property Manager offers you this immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the beautifully designed 'Como' building. Positioned perfectly only moments from the Mentone Station, walking distance to the beach & Mentone village, you can leave the car at home and enjoy the lifestyle right here at your door-step.
Featured property details includes:-
- Secure intercom entrance into a large & airy foyer
- Fresh white kitchen with BOSCH stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher, electric cook-top & plenty of storage
- Open plan lounge & dining room with glass sliding doors which open to a lovely large rear yard
- Light filled, carpeted Master bedroom with fully-fitted built-in robes
- Ensuite to Master bedroom with shower, toilet vanity & mirror with under bench storage
- Second large, carpeted bedroom with fully-fitted built in robes
- A further well-appointed central bathroom with shower, toilet, spacious storage cupboard, vanity & mirror
- Convenience of a European laundry
- Split system heating & cooling
- Secure car parking for one car
- Good size storage cage
Situated within a few blocks of Mentone & Parkdale's cafes & shopping precinct & on the doorstep of Nepean Highway to take you wherever you need to go, this apartments' location is second to none - a place to enjoy great eateries, specialty shops, trams, trains, buses, elite private schools, quality state schools and walking distance to beautiful Mentone beach.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.