THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
Near new 2 storey townhouse which is conveniently located to all the local amenities that Sandringham has to offer. Located at the rear of the block, this private and spacious property offers well thought out floorplan, this home is brimming with contemporary style and is flawlessly presented.
Boasting the following features downstairs:-
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining area with gorgeous oak flooring & glass sliding doors opening out to a low maintenance rear courtyard complete with Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning & ducted heating
- Open plan large kitchen comprising laminated cabinets, gorgeous granite benchtop with double sink, stainless steel Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, plumbing for the fridge space
- Pantry and loads of soft open & close cupboard space
- Separate powder room/toilet room
- Spacious laundry area with external access
Boasting the following features upstairs:-
- Carpeted Master bedroom with blackout blinds, walk-in robe, split system air conditioning with modern ensuite
- A second spacious carpeted bedroom with built in robes & split system air conditioning
- Sparkling main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- 1 study space with built in desk ideal for a home office space or study area
Other brilliant features:
- Low maintenance and private rear courtyard with a grassed area
- Large single yet spacious remote lock-up garage with internal access
- A mix of block out blinds and plantation shutters throughout
- Under stair storage & cloak closet
- Ducted heating throughout
Enjoy this lifestyle and location of this quality property - walk to the Sandringham village for Sunday breakfast, or start your day with a run or ride along Beach Road. Close to all of Bayside's other great amenities such as the train station in Sandringham, parks, golf courses, schools, shops, Southland and easy access to Nepean Highway.
- 12+ months lease
- 6 week bond required
- Car-parking is not available in front of the garage
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.