THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this charming, elevated family home located in a highly sought-after pocket of Cheltenham. Offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and flushed with natural light, this home is ideally suited to a small family or professional couple wishing to be close to all the best amenities that Cheltenham has to offer.
This lovely home features:-
- Welcoming alfresco deck overlooking manicured gardens
- Light & bright inviting lounge room with floor to ceiling windows & a leafy green outlook
- Spacious master bedroom flowing out to a second alfresco deck
- European-equipped kitchen which encompasses quality appliances including an electric oven & cook-top, dishwasher, ample bench & cupboard space
- Separate formal dining room opening out to the glorious north-facing garden
- Two further well-lit bedrooms with generous fitted storage
- Neutral family bathroom with shower, bath & vanity with mirrored cabinetry & under bench storage
- Large laundry with space for a front or top loader washing machine and garden access
- Convenience of a separate toilet
- Rear entertaining amongst the flourishing greenery
- Additional of under-house storage for all the family extras
- Large double carport
- Gas ducted heating
Exceptionally positioned in a neighborhood that boasts proximity to Southland, train stations and schools as well as zoning for Cheltenham Secondary College.
12+ month lease
6 week bond
Pets considered upon application
Split system heating & cooling to be installed in living room
Wall air conditioner is not operational & does not form part of the lease
Quarterly garden maintenance
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.