THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this luxury 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in The Longhouse development.
Set amongst the hustle and bustle of Hawthorn, this mid-rise block offers contemporary luxury with a cutting-edge feel and it brings a new level of living to Hawthorn village.
Crafted to exacting standards, this gem of an apartment offers the following great features:-
- Secure entrance with video intercom from Lynch street & restricted lift access to Level Four
- Glam kitchen with large stone bench-tops & breakfast bar, great storage & pantry space, ASKO appliances including 4 burner gas cook-top, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & under sink waste bins
- Light & bright open plan living space with split system heating & cooling, large floor to ceiling windows & a sliding glass door to the pod paved balcony
- Master bedrooms with balcony outlook & fully-fitted mirrored door robes & wool carpets
- Beautifully appointed tiled bathroom with shower, toilet and large back-lit mirror
- Euro laundry fitted within the main bathroom
- Car stacker parking for one car
- Good sized lock-up storage cage in convenient location
Other great extras in this property include premium quality engineered oak floors throughout living spaces and hallway, LED downlights, secure mail room, bike storage and CBD views from the communal terrace.
12+ months lease
Strictly NO PETS at this property
6 week bond required
Owners Corp move-in conditions apply
Embedded electricity, water & gas with OC Energy
Car stacker height, weight, width & length restrictions may apply (Tenants MUST check measurements suit their car). Car stacker induction MUST be carried out at the tenants expense
Hawthorn is bustling hub in the inner east - a place to enjoy great eateries, specialty shops, Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, trams, the Glenferrie train station, elite private schools, quality state schools and easy access to the CBD.
The Longhouse is located in walking distance to Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn Oval, boutique cinemas, Central Gardens, the Aquatic & Leisure Centre, positioning you at the centre of an active community filled with all great amenities.
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.