COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this luxury townhouse located just minutes to the thriving hub of Highett village.
This double storey townhouse is set at the front of the block and enjoys an abundance of natural light. The unique floorplan offers open-plan living on the upper level to take advantage of the natural light and streetscape vistas. The lower level accommodation enjoys a courtyard & patio/balcony, both with leafy green outlooks.
Ideally suited to a professional couple or sharers, or a small family looking for low maintenance living close to great amenities.
On the ground level:-
- Private gate from street level leading to a generous paved terrace and landscaped front courtyard
- Porch entrance leading to a wide entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, split system heating & cooling, and enjoying sliding doors to a private patio/balcony
- Stylish ensuite to Master bedroom with shower, marble top vanity and toilet
- Two further bedrooms, both with built-in robes and split system heating & cooling
- Chic white central bathroom nestled conveniently between the two further bedrooms
- European laundry
The upper level offers:-
- Stunning all-white kitchen with great storage, boasting Bosch gas cook-top and electric oven, dishwasher, island bench with double sink & breakfast bar
- Light & bright open-plan dining & lounge-room with a split system heating & cooling, wide Oak timber floors & double sliding doors to a balcony
- Linen storage cupboard
- Convenience of a guest powder room
This sought-after little pocket is an easy walk to hip Highett Village for bars, cafes, specialty shops and the train station, or, an easy distance to Southland Shopping Centre, and the Farmers Markets at Sir William Fry Reserve.
12+ months lease
6 week bond required
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.