THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this modern street-front, dual level townhouse in a boutique complex of just three. With family accommodation including 3 bedrooms, a study nook & 2 bathrooms, this beauty is crafted to high specifications and enjoys a prized Gardenvale Primary School address, within walking distance of Landcox Park.
This home is ideally suited to a discerning small family or a professional couple who want the lifestyle without the weekend maintenance.
Located in a pocket of Brighton East which is highly sought after due to it's proximity to all of Bayside's best amenities, you'll fall in love when you step inside!
Boasting the following features on the lower level:-
- Fresh white high-gloss kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven, Miele dishwasher & a large fridge cavity. Beautifully finished with stone bench-tops, white subway tiled splashback and a handy breakfast bar
- Open plan lounge & dining room, drenched in Northern light & enjoying double glass sliding doors which open on to the paved entertaining area
- Laundry with single sink, good bench-space, storage cupboards & room for an under-bench washing machine
- Convenience of a guest powder room with hand basin
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access & under stair storage accessible from the garage
- Compact North facing private courtyard with low maintenance garden, small grassed area & paved entertaining zone which spills out from the double doors of the lounge/living area
On the upper level:-
- Great sized carpeted Master suite with large North facing window and enhanced by a walk-in robe & well appointed ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower & vanity with good storage
- 2 further great sized, carpeted bedrooms, both white plantation shutter window coverings and mirrored door built-in robes
- Beautifully appointed, family bathroom with shower, bath, floating vanity and additional storage in the mirrored wall cabinets
- Separate toilet
- Handy study nook on the landing area with good natural light
- Linen storage cupboard
This home offers numerous little extras including:-
- Quality plantation shutters & window coverings
- Stunning polished hardwood floors throughout the living zone
- Zoned ducted heating & cooling
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- External solar blinds
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab a morning latte at Zest In Food Cafe on Landcox Street or Bliss Cafe opposite Landcox Park. Close to all of the local amenities such as Hurlingham & Landcox Parks, top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops. Take your pick of top local schools including Gardenvale Primary, Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach. Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
Pets considered on application
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Tenants to maintain garden & hedges inside courtyard
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.