THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
Enjoy lifestyle and location when you reside in this fully renovated, fun & stylish townhouse which would be ideal for a professional couple, two sharers or a couple with one child. You'll fall in love when you see the location of this property and all that it offers at such an affordable price.
When you stand on the street of this home, you can look left to see the waves and look right to see Chelsea Market Shopping Centre - this really is a remarkable location for those who'd love to give up their wheels and walk to everything!!
This cute townhouse is packed with great features such as:-
- Entry to the property via a solid timber gate
- Upper level, light & bright Master bedroom with views of the bay, polished timber boards, sliding door to a balcony and white plantation shutters
- Further upper level bedroom with a built-in robe and sliding door to balcony &fitted with Roman blinds
- Central bathroom on the upper level with an over-sized walk-in shower, vanity unit, mirrored shaving cabinet and vanity
- Smart white kitchen with stone benches, great sized pantry, Siemen's electric oven, gas cook-top & an integrated dishwasher, along with great lift-up overhead cupboards, lots of storage and a cute island bench with breakfast bar
- Open plan living/dining area which enjoys an abundance of natural light from large timber doors opening to the outdoor areas, and window & is complete with a split system heating & cooling unit
- Ground floor bathroom with shower, vanity and a separate toilet which doubles as the guest powder room.
- Under-stair storage with some shelving and a handy light for easy vision
- Separate laundry space within the bathroom which has provision for an under-bench washer, accompanied by a laundry sink & storage cupboard
- Floating timber-look floors throughout the living areas& solid timber floors on the upper levels
- Remote single lock-up carport
- Fully enclosed private courtyard with low maintenance landscaped garden
- An awesome feature of this property is the conversion of a shipping container which has been made in to a storage shed and a little studio with power - ideal for a home hobbyist, storage or a kids den
Start your day with a run or ride like so many others do in this area. Close to all of the great amenities such as the beach, parks, golf courses, schools and shops. This position boasts easy access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run South to Frankston, or head North to Melbourne City or Southland.
Approximate locations to nearby amenities:
500m to Chelsea train station
50 to the sand on the beach
1km to Chelsea Sailing Club
750m to Chelsea Primary School & 400m to St Joseph's School
12+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
6 week bond required
Gate access to the beach is not usable (but don't stress, you are only 50m to the sand from the street!)
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
ger on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.