COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are available,10 people are permitted from any number of households, excluding the owners, residents and real estate agents per inspection. It is imperative that you register for an inspection and we ask that if you cannot attend a booked inspection that you cancel the inspection as soon as possible. Please note that our agent will not be present if you do not confirm your inspection.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection time.
Generously sized one bedroom pad with North facing aspect. In a block set to the rear of this Richmond address offering ideal proximity to Victoria Street shops and restaurants, tram routes, North Richmond station and the Bridge Road precinct.
Boasting the following great features:-
- Open plan & light filled living and dining area off the kitchen complete with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space with upright electric stove
- Large bedroom with built-in-robe complete with study / desk area & ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower over bath and the convenience of laundry taps / facilities
- Floating floorboards throughout all the living spaces
- Situated on the top floor of the block with views across Richmond/Abbotsford
- Undercover off-street parking for one car (Located at the end of the block, closest to the front building entry door)
Ideally located literally moments to the delights of Richmond and the CBD! You have all what the urban & cosmopolitan lifestyle has to offer at your fingertips - restaurants, cafes, shopping and trams or trains.
Previous tenants/owners in the home have made the following comments:-
What we love about this home is the location is fantastic & close to everything.
12+ month lease
One calendar months' rent bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.