THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
Located literally only a short stroll to the beach, within the highly sought after Golden Triangle of Black Rock, you'll love the unique features and generous space within this 2 bedroom + study villa unit. With a white tiled entry hall and extensive light from the feature atrium/light well, this gem of a home will have that "summer" feeling, all year round.
- Centrally positioned is a long, separate galley kitchen with white benches, a gas
upright stove & a dishwasher
- A separate dining room offers perfect proportions for formal or informal entertaining and
includes sliding door access into a convenient study with independent exterior access
- Master bedroom is set to the front of the home & features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2nd carpeted bedroom with built-in robes & a rear garden & courtyard outlook
- Extremely spacious & light filled living room with working open fireplace & expansive tiled
flooring plus a Rinnai gas wall heater, a wall air-con unit and built- in shelving
- The living room leads out to a noticeably private and easy to maintain courtyard/garden
with paved alfresco zone.
- Capping off this residence is a zoned living area with white, sky-lit central bathroom
- Laundry with fitted storage
- Separate powder room
In such a prime beach side position (without the passing traffic noise), this single level home also includes a double carport and selection of storage zones. This lovely pocket is just moments to shops, cafes, bus, parks, and schools and within easy reach of Black Rock Village, or Sandringham Village for the train station.
6 weeks bond
12+ months lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue Book Inspection button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the Email Agent tab/button or the Contact the Agent link, then, enter your full details. A link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changed or cancellations for your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd lobe to help you find your new home.