Please see the video tab below for a virtual tour of this property.
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this fab four bedroom family home with an additional pool-house or studio which provides great guest accommodation or a multitude of other uses including a home office, teen retreat or an independent living zone for elderly parents or an au-pair!
Don't be fooled by the humble facade of this updated home which offers comfort, space and great options for almost any family. Larger families would appreciate the great accommodation and for a smaller family, there's loads of options for living zones.
Step inside to find the following features:-
- Wide, welcoming entrance hall
- Open up the hallway double doors to a large master bedroom with walk through robes to the ensuite, gas fireplace, split system and a ceiling fan
- Updated ensuite with comer shower, floating vanity with drawers and cupboard storage as well as a mirror shaving cabinet
- Second bedroom with built-in robe's, quality roller blinds, ceiling fan and added cube shelving mounted on the wall
- Third bedroom with great storage robes, quality roller blinds and a split system
- Fourth bedroom with built in robe, quality roller blinds and external sliding door access to the side yard
- Central modern family bathroom including toilet with bidet, large shower including rain showerhead, floating vanity, a large light up mirrored shaving cabinet and enclosed bath
- Laundry with external access, space for a top or front-loading washing machine & dryer and a storage cupboard
- A well-appointed timber veneer kitchen with black granite bench-tops, breakfast bar & quality stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher, five burner gas cooktop and an ILVE oven.
- Large open meals zone with split system which opens up to the alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
- Private lounge area with wall mounted bracket for your TV and modern gas log fire
- Step outside to a rear, covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ veranda - all over-looking a landscaped & grassed, secure backyard
- In-ground salt-chlorinated pool - finished with a gas heated spa & feature rock-waterfall
- Over-sized garage (2.5 spaces) with additional room for a workshop or games area for the kids
- Additional under-cover space at the rear of the garage - the perfect storage spot for a boat or trailer
Separate pool house studio features include:-
- Galley kitchen with four burner gas cooktop, LG dishwasher and a split system
- Bedroom with ceiling fan, Samsung television, large mirrored robes and double roller blinds
- Bathroom with walk in shower, toilet, mirrored shaving cabinet and direct access out to the pool and BBQ area
Great additions to this home include:- Ducted heating, split system cooling & polished timber floors
The premier setting surrounded by Beaumaris' best facilities, including the Concourse, the Keys Street precinct, Beaumaris Library & Community Centre and of course some world class golf courses. For those looking for lifestyle throughout the seasons, this spot is also within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, parklands and of course the beach!
An absolute magnet of a home for families looking at local schools with its proximity to Beaumaris Primary School, Stella Maris Catholic School, Beaumaris North Primary School, Mentone Girl's Grammar, and zoning for both Beaumaris Secondary College and Mentone Girl's Secondary College.
12+ months lease
6 week bond
Quarterly garden pruning included in lease (Tenants to weed & carry out mowing/edging)
Monthly pool maintenance included in lease (Tenants to pay for chemicals)
Alarm not operational & does not form part of the lease. TV's will not be repaired or replaced if breakdown occurs
Actual floor-plan differs slightly to the plan shown
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.