THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
COVID-19 Update - From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5th August until Wednesday 16th September all private one on one inspections of occupied and vacant properties will be prohibited under the COVID-19 stage 4 restrictions, Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information.
Don't judge a book by its cover! Whilst this home has a humble facade, when you step inside you're sure to be surprised. Life here is focussed around the kitchen and open plan living and dining zone, and there's even a second living space with a cosy gas fire. Parents have their accommodation at the front of the home, whilst the children have their own sleeping zone at the rear of the home, with a bathroom shared by the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
Ideal for a small to medium size family looking for comfort and affordability in a great location. If the proximity of schools are on the criteria list, this one ticks some boxes as it's perfectly positioned within the Mentone Girls Secondary School zone and walking distance to Mentone Park Primary School.
Features include the following:-
- Master bedroom with stylish mirrored built-in robes
- Well-appointed ensuite to Master bedroom
- 2 further carpeted bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in robes
- Modern laminate kitchen with stainless steel appliances and loads of bench space
- Carpeted spacious front lounge with gas fireplace
- A further tiled living space / family room with split system heating & cooling
- Central white family bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Functional & practical internal laundry
- French doors from the living area to an entertaining area
- Low maintenance rear yard with some great lawn space for the kids to play ball
- Double carport and additional off-street parking
Close to the DFO shopping precinct and within easy reach of Southland and Kingston Heath Reserve, the home is also just moments to buses and zoned for Parkdale & Mentone Girls' secondary colleges.
12+ month lease
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.