THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LEASED.
COVID-19 Update - From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5th August until Wednesday 16th September all private one on one inspections of occupied and vacant properties will be prohibited under the COVID-19 stage 4 restrictions, Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information.
Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by the serenity of this great family home and more so by what it has to offer - Space, light & lovely open-plan living. Having undergone a cosmetic transformation, this home has an updated kitchen, paint-work and carpet. It's move-in ready and awaits a lovely family to call this house their home.
Step inside to the following:-
- Well-appointed kitchen with loads of storage space, a Hafele oven, cook-top & a dishwasher
- Kitchen adjoining a great tiled meals area & huge family room with a wall air-conditioning unit
- A further HUGE formal carpeted lounge & formal dining with a built-in bar
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe
- Well-appointed ensuite
- 3 further good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Neutral coloured curtains and drapes with block out in all rooms
- Central family bathroom with shower over bath & timber vanity
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Double undercover secure carport with roller door (remote controlled on one side)
- Room for a boat or trailer off-street
- Additional fantastic bungalow or studio which could be used as a bedroom, media room, gym, home office, kids retreat or just for storage!!
- Secure & private gardens
Perfectly positioned in the future-forward Linton Park precinct, just two blocks to refurbished Moorabbin Reserve and RSEA park. A safe walk over the fly-over to Moorabbin Primary School, a similarly easy stroll to St Catherine Primary School, and a minute to Moorabbin and Highett's stations, shopping and restaurant hubs, this is a family classic with a first-class address.
12+ months lease
Pets considered on application
6 week bond required
Monthly full garden maintenance and quarterly tree pruning included
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.